Fighters, Instructors, & Students
Love Our Training
"Very comprehensive breakdown of Muay Thai techniques, physiology, & kinesiology of the combinations."
- Renzo Gracie Academy
"Damage Control MMA online courses are worth it. I thought I knew everything, and these guys totally turned my world upside-down. All the little details stepped my game up two or three hundred percent."
- Jake "The Snake" Paul
(3x Gladiator Challenge Champ)
"I learn something every time I come here."
- Brandon "The Murderer" Melendez
(The Ultimate Fighter Quarter Finalist)
Comprehensive MMA Instruction
On Your Computer or Smartphone
From: Coaches Brian Yamaskaki & Brandon Kiser
Are you ready to start your own training program, or perhaps start an MMA training club with friends?
The Damage Control MMA online academy has all of the instruction you need.
In addition to a library of around 300 technique videos with more added weekly, members also have direct access to instructors to request specific techniques or upload fight/training videos for helpful feedback.
Check out this sample video for detailed instruction on how to finish an opponent with the Anaconda Throw "Quick Kill".
The Absolute Best Value
In MMA Training
No matter how much you love MMA, it can be difficult to find the time or money to train as hard as you want.
- Gyms have limited hours or might be too far away
- Seminars & private lessons can be expensive
- Books & DVD can't give you feedback to your questions
But now you can have 24/7 access to unlimited training for a fraction of the cost of an MMA gym membership.
Learn fresh new techniques, theory, & strategy
while developing maximum strength & fitness
"I've been trained by the best in the world, but coaches Brian & Brandon always have new insights into the fight game to teach me."
- Cade "Sakit" Anderson
(Coached Randy Couture)
"Your online training program is great. I currently teach Jeet Kune Do and Filipino martial arts and am trying to up my groundwork and clinch game. Your site has been extremely helpful in that."
- Jay Gaule
(Martial Arts Instructor in UK)
"I continue my training with Coach Kiser of Damage Control MMA for many reasons, but mostly because he understands the whole package of MMA and not just a specific art."
- Kyacey Uscola
(The Ultimate Fighter 11 Contestant)
"The online training is very good. A lot of good concepts rather than just technique."
- Luke Gregory
We are coaches Brian Yamasaki & Brandon Kiser, professional MMA instructors for over 10 years, and we're excited that you're taking a huge step in developing your MMA training.
You may recognize us from dozens of televised appearances on various TV stations around the world.
Or perhaps from our popular training videos on YouTube that have received over two million views.
We've trained for many years, and continue to train with the world's best instructors in fighting arts such as:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Combat Submission Wrestling
- Catch-As-Catch-Can Wrestling
- Muay Thai
- Mixed Martial Arts
Together we've coached and cornered fighters at all levels. From local amateur events to huge promotions like Bodog, UFC, and IFL.
We've shared a lot of good information, but have saved our most treasured techniques for our loyal private students.
If Your Training Partners Don't Beg You
To Explain How You're Beating Them,
We'll Give Your Money Back.
For the first time ever, we're making it easy for anyone to learn MMA with access to our vast library of fighting technique videos, with new ones added every week.
You would probably spend more on gas each month driving back and forth to an MMA gym, than our low monthly fee.
And with our discounted annual subscription, you can get 12 months of training for less than the cost of 1 month's tuition at many gyms.
Instant victory with 4 different quick-kill takedowns that go directly to submissions.
Brutal locks that make them tap in pain even when you're in the most vulnerable position.
Master octagon control with our essential footwork drills.
Drastically reduce your risk of getting KOed with 3 critical tips.
Destroy "technique inbreeding" by introducing new moves to your training partners.
Learn how to improvise new, unseen chokes through a method proven to win cage fights.
Be unmountable with 9 different Houdini escapes to handle any energy thrown at you.
This is a small sample of our vast library of techniques.
We invested hundreds of hours and spared no expense in creating a structured series of videos that will teach you all aspects of MMA, including many techniques that only the most advanced pro fighters use.
Stop Wasting Time With Old Fashioned Methods
Books - Can't see tempo, flow, and other detailed information that video provides.
DVDs - No automatic updates of new techniques and you can't ask questions.
YouTube - No comprehensive, structured program. Lots of junk to sort through.
Damage Control MMA - Tons of video. Constantly updated. Direct access to instructors.
Learn MMA On Your Own Schedule
In addition to 24/7 access from your computer or laptop, we just upgraded our technology so you can view our massive library of training videos from your Smart Phone or iPad.
Supported Mobile Devices:
- iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
- Palm Pre
Now you can study the latest MMA techniques while waiting in line, commuting to work, from a hotel room, or anywhere your smart phone or iPad has access to the internet.
Top MMA Instructors Praise Our TrainingThe legendary Renzo Gracie BJJ Academy had this to say about our online training article and series of videos on Muay Thai Leg Kicks for MMA:
- Renzo Gracie Academy
World class Muay Thai instructor, Cade "Sakit" Anderson, led Randy Couture out of retirement and into a Heavyweight Title belt in UFC 68. If you listen to Randy's televised post-fight interview, he gives a shout out to Cade for teaching and drilling the winning combination with him.
Because these two are such an effective team, I always make sure to drop into their gym and watch the online videos every chance I get.
I've been blessed to be able to be part of the Damage Control MMA team and always offer my services to them any chance I get. I've been trained by the best in the world but Brian and Brandon always have new techniques and insights into the fight game to teach me."
- Cade "Sakit" Anderson
(Muay Thai instructor at top gyms including Legends & Xtreme Couture)
Save Time & Money By Training More Effectively
Members from all over the world subscribe to our training program and rave about how effective our training is.
Here are some of the reasons why they love being a Damage Control MMA member, and why you will too:
Pro Fighters Love Training With UsTogether we've coached and cornered fighters at all levels. From local amateur events to huge promotions like UFC, Bodog, and IFL. This is what the pros have to say about our training:
The Ultimate Fighter (Season 11) Contestant
Professional Fighter in Bodog, KOTC, & Sport Fight
Brandon Kiser (center right) cornering for Former Bodog Fighter Kyacey Uscola (center left), with Gladiator Challenge Champion Jake Paul (far left) and Former WEC Champion Uriah Faber (far right).
"I continue my training with Brandon Kiser of Damage Control MMA because he understands me as a fighter. I enjoy training with him for many reasons but mostly because he understands the whole package of MMA and not just a specific art or two.
He also understands fighters on a psychological level because he was a fighter. Only someone who has fought can really understand the bond fighters have, particularly the successful ones..."
- Kyacey Uscola
(Competitor on The Ultimate Fighter 11)
The Ultimate Fighter Quarter Finalist
UFC veteran Brandon shares his thoughts on why he feels training with Brian and Brandon is so effective.
3X Gladiator Challenge Welterweight Champion
Jake discusses his various belts as well as his thoughts on the advantages of online training and the technical details and knowledge Brian and Brandon are able to share.
Not Just For Hardened Professional Fighters
We love the excitement of training and cornering our pro athletes, but we are just as passionate about sharing our techniques with regular guys who love the sport as much as we do.
Here is what some of our members have to say about training online with us:
Martial Arts Instructor in UK
"Your website is great. I currently teach Jeet Kune Do and Filipino martial arts and am trying to up my groundwork and clinch game. Your site has been extremely helpful in that."
Paralegal in USA
"I'll be joining a kickboxing gym in a few months, and the Damage Control MMA online training has been a great resource in preparing me. It gives me confidence that I'll show up for my first day with a solid background and an understanding of the basics.
I love the forum with access to the instructors and other more experienced members."
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology at the University Utah
"I wanted to join an MMA gym, but was intimidated since I was in my mid 30s. As a university professor, I was also concerned about showing up to work with black eyes and broken noses. I'm so happy I found Damage Control MMA, and am able to train under Brian and Brandon.
They are intuitive and knowledgeable coaches. They focus on technique and its practical application. If you think you want to learn Muay Thai or combat submission wrestling then I encourage you to give this online training a try – you won’t regret it."
Amateur MMA Fighter
"The techniques shown here at Damage Control MMA helped me achieve a 3-0 MMA record.
The videos are packed with details, and the multiple camera angles are extremely effective in helping me learn."
"The website and online training is very good. A lot of good concepts rather than just technique."
"As a member of your online MMA academy, I truly appreciate how y'all break down the nuances and minute details of every move.
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. It would be an honor if you selected my email to use as testimony!"
Turn Any Weakness Into A Strength With
Detailed Instruction On All Aspects of MMA
If you can't find what you're looking for on our site, just ask for it. We enjoy filming instructional requests from members, and do it constantly.
A sample of our Library of Techniques is listed below. New techniques, articles, theories, and or drills are added every week and we now have around 300 videos.
- Basic Boxing Stance
- Basic Boxing Stance - Additional Details
- Basic Thai Boxing Stance
- Basic Footwork
- MMA Striking Theory
- Basic Left Jab
- Basic Straight Right
- Basic Left Hook
- Basic Thai Round Kick
- MMA Head, Knee, Toe Theory
- Understanding The Underhook
- Chest Pummel Drill
- Body Lock Takedown
- Lift Body Lock Takedown
- Knee Bump Body Lock Takedown from T Body Position
- Basic Thai Clinch or Prumb
- Prumb Pummel
- Combined Chest and Prumb Pummel
- Basic Up Knee
- Skip Knee 1 From Prumb
- Skip Knee 2 From Prumb
- Basic Lift Double Leg Takedown
- Low Outside Leg Trip
- Midline Outside Leg Trip
- High Outside Leg Trip
- Basic Single Leg Dump - Running The Pipe
- Inside Low Single Leg
- Spiral Takedown
- Knee Tap Takedown
- Arm In Body Lock Takedown
- Head Pummel
- Hip Distance Theory
- Underhook vs Overhook Theory
- Basic Takedown Drill
- Combined Striking to Takedown Drill
- MMA Training: Prumb Extras 1
- Erik Paulson High Low High Entry Into Double
- Outside Leg Trip Set Up By Draw
- Loaded Leg Sweep Single
- Outside Angle Set Up For The Turn The Corner Double
- Inside Angle Set Up For Inside Low Single
- Toe Lock
- Focus Mitt Footage Part 1
- Focus Mitt Footage part 2
- Focus Mitt Footage Part 3
- Focus Mitt Footage Part 4
- Kimura to Arm Triangle
- MMA Set Up For the Arm In Body Lock Takedown
- MMA Set Up For The Spiral Takedown
- Striking Set Up Takedown Drill
- Whizzar Uchi Mata
- Whizzar to Gator Roll and Anaconda Choke Quick Kill
- Arm Pit Shove Escape to Eminent Guard Pass
- Sweep Kick
- Anatomy Of The Triangle Choke Part 1
- Anatomy Of The Triangle Choke Part 2
- Anatomy Of The Triangle Choke Part 3
- Anatomy Of The Triangle Choke Part 4
- Making Martini's Quasi Striking From Top Half Guard
- How to Hit & Hold Focus Mitts
- The Up Series
- The Diagonal Series
- How To Hold Thai Pads
- The Muay Thai 4 Count – In Depth (3 part series)
- Bob and Weave Combination
- Hop Right + Right Hand
- Jab + Slip and Uppercut
- Mount Escape 2 – Umpa Variation
- Mount Escape 3 – The Jake Paul Stiff Arm
- Mount Escape 4 – Foot Drag/Lift Knee Escape
- Mount Escape 5 – Basic Elbow To Knee Escape
- Mount Escape 6 – Make A Hole
- Mount Escape 7 – Heel Twist Mount Escape
- Mount Escape 8 – Single Grape Vine Counter
- Mount Escape 9 – Hip Lift Heel Lock
- The Flying Guard Sweep
- Flying Guard Sweep set up to Double Leg Takedown
- The High Double Leg Takedown
- Knee Bar From Standing Back Clinch (Pekiti Tirsia Set Up)
- Out Of Position Kimura 1 - Basic Kimura
- Out Of Position Kimura 2 - Defended Kimura Sweep
- Out Of Position Kimura 3 - Step Over Re-Counter
- Out Of Position Kimura 4 - Arm Bar Counter Defense 1
- Out Of Position Kimura 5 - Arm Bar Counter Defense 2
- Out Of Position Kimura 6 - Angle Change Re-Sweep
- Stand Up In Base - Technical Get Up
- Quarter Position 1 - Fundamentals
- Quarter Position 2 - Face Lock Options
- Quarter Position 3 - Short Choke Options
- Quarter Position 4 – CACC Turn Over
- Quarter Position 5 – Arm Triangle
- Quarter Position 6 – Punching Barrage
- Quarter Position 7 – Quarter Nelson Knees
- Quarter Position 8 – The Big Picture
- Ankle Crank Counter To Back Mount
- Omo Plata Counter to Single Leg
- Leg Kicking Theory (weighted vs unweighted)
- J + C + Leg Kick
- J + C + H + Leg Kick
- Leg Kick By Draw
- Kicking the Rear Leg and Inside Leg Kick
- Guardless Guillotine
- Back Mount Escapes - The Big Picture
- Back Mount Escape 1 - Fingers Point the Way
- Back Mount Escape 2 - Into The High Arm
- Back Mount Escape 3 - Looped Arm 1
- Back Mount Escape 4 - Looped Arm 2
- Back Mount Escape Scramble Options
- Back Mount Counter 1 - Arm Trap
- Back Mount Counter 2 - Shin Lock
- Back Mount Counter 3 - Step Over Ankle Crank
- Back Mount Counter 4 - Reverse Heel Lock
- Back Mount Counter 5 - Knee Bar
- Figure 4 Body Anaconda Knee Bar
- Figure 4 Body Anaconda - Ankle Crank Counter
- Judo Kimura Back Mount Dismount and Arm Triangle Counter
- Back Mount Escape Series Conclusion
- Ghetto Chokes from Quarter Position
- Ghetto Choke Counter to Takedown Attempt
- Scorpion Death Lock with a Twist
- Taking the Back from Quarter Position (And Back Break Downs)
All This For The Fraction of the Price of an MMA Gym
You can expect to pay between $80 to $150 a month for an MMA gym membership. You get 24/7 access for only
$19.95 $9.95 a month.
Try It Risk Free For 60 DaysSign up today and get your membership for only $9.95/month. That's a 50% SAVINGS off the regular price that many of our members are currently paying. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we'll give you all your money back.
If at anytime you no longer wish to continue, you can easily unsubscribe with no further obligation, and the free bonuses are yours to keep.
WARNING: The techniques taught in our program can be extremely dangerous. Please use caution and take care of your training partner. By signing up, you agree that you will use the training info solely at your own risk and that Damage Control MMA and their affiliates bear no liability. Consult a doctor before starting any training program.
Yes, Coaches Brian & Brandon
Give Me Immediate Access
Yes - I'm securing my 50% off lifetime discount
Yes - I understand I have nothing to lose with the 60 day money-back guarantee
**You can quickly and easily cancel at any time and the bonuses are yours free to keep**
P.S. We fully stand behind our product. With our money back guarantee there is zero risk to you.
P.P.S. Sign up now and save $131. This intro offer gives you:
- Fight Core MMA DVD ($29)
- The 3-Pack Audio Training package ($17)
- 2 Weeks Live Training at Gym in Salt Lake City ($75)
- One month of unlimited access to hundreds of technique videos ($19.95)